The Breville BJE200XL Juice Fountain Juice Extractor is a compact and functional juicer. The Breville juicer operates at a very fast 14,000RPM that will easily and quickly extract juice from vegetables and fruits. The 3 inch extra wide feed tube is perfect because of the ability to use most vegetables and fruits without the need to spend the time chopping up the produce prior to juicing. The Breville BJE200XL Juice Extractor is built to high quality standards allowing for heavy usage and the centrifugal juicer will serve you for years to come.
Breville BJE200XL Centrifugal Juicer Features:
- The Breville juicer has a 700W motor that operates at 14000RPM to ensure that you are extracting the juice from the vegetables and fruits very efficiently.
- The centrifugal juicer has a 3 inch extra wide feed tube that is centered to be able to accommodate the majority of the fruits and vegetables that you will be juicing without spending all the time preparing.
- It is a compact design saving plenty of counter space as compared to other juicers.
- The juicer has a custom cleaning brush included with the machine allowing you to clean with ease.
- The pulp is separated from the juice using a stainless steel micro mesh filter.
- The cutting disk for the Breville juicer is made of high durable titanium steel.
- The juicer comes with a 1 year limited warranty so you can get a replacement in the first year if it stops working.
- It is a centrifugal juicer.
- Breville Juicer Dimensions: 9.5 in x 8.8 in x 16 in.
- Breville Juicer Weight: 10 lbs.
Breville BJE200XL Centrifugal Juicer Pros:
- High Speed Juicer: One of the highly impressive features of the Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain is its power. It will extract juice very efficiently from the toughest vegetables and fruits, so whatever fruits and vegetables you put in the juicer, you can ensure that you are getting the highest yields possible from your produce.
- Well Designed Juicer: The Breville BJE200XL Juicer is all around very well designed. It has combination blades that work together to keep from clogging the centrifugal juicer so there are no issues with blockage of the juice. The 3 piece design of the juicer also allows for simple disassembly cleaning and reassembly saving plenty of time when you are using the juicer.
- Easy to Clean Juicer: If you have ever had a juicer before and had the hassle of cleaning, you will be pleasantly surprised with the Breville BJE200XL Juice Extractor. With all of the parts that you need to clean being removable and the custom cleaning brush that comes with the juicer, this juicer is a breeze to clean.
- Durable Juicer: One of the last pros for the Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain is that it is built to last for a long time. The parts for the Breville juicer are made of high quality materials that stand up well during heavy and regular usage that will provide years of consistent and valuable service.
Breville BJE200XL Centrifugal Juicer Cons:
- Small Pulp Collector: One of the features that could use improvement on the Breville BJE200XL Juicer is the pulp collector. The pulp collector on the centrifugal juicer is small and fills up rather quickly. It will make about 24 ounces of juice before the pulp collector is full. It is great for juicing for one to two people at normal quantities but if you make large batches you will spend more time cleaning to make the juice.
- Noisy: Due to the 700 Watts and 14000 RPMs in this powerful Breville BJE200XL Juice Extractor it is noisy compared to lower powered models. This is not a large problem since juicers and appliances make noise, but if you lie in an apartment with thin walls it could bother the neighbors.
Breville BJE200XL Centrifugal Juicer Review Conclusion
The Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain Juice Extractor has plenty of power to efficiently extract the juice from whatever produce you use. It is designed to be simply dissembled for cleaning. It is great for low to medium juicing volumes. The Breville juicer is built with high quality to be able to use year after year. If you are looking to juice more than 3 glasses of juice per session you will want a more expensive higher volume centrifugal or masticating juicer.