If you are searching for a substitute for dairy milk or soy milk, then almond milk will be the right choice because it is full of protein.
A healthy beverage is that which has less sugar and more nutrients. Almond milk is a healthy beverage that is made with a juicer. If you are a smoothie lover, you can add almond milk into smoothies. Even you can add it to your coffee.
If you make almond milk at home, the taste will not be the same as made in a store. Yeah! You can make it much better as your own than the one made in stores by following just a few important things. Making this beverage is so easy and simple.
The reason to choose a juicer to make almond milk is that it strains very well and makes almond milk efficiently. Now, we are going to discuss on how to make almond milk with a juicer. If you would like to do that at home, then step forward and scroll down until these short tips end.
Health benefits of Homemade Almond Milk
Just before starting the making process, I would love to talk about the benefits of it. Here a few things briefly.
- One cup of Homemade Almond milk can fulfill 8% of the calcium needed daily for the human body. Lactose is the cause of the digestive problem.
Almond milk has no lactose in it because it's totally dairy-free. The persons who are struggling with the Vitamin D issue can take this beverage regularly.
- The beverage doesn't increase the weight gain because low calories involved here. Almond milk found on the markets are full of added sugar and so the homemade unsweetened almond milk reduces the blood sugar.
- Regular consumption of Almond milk helps to increase the strength of the bones and also reduce the risk of different heart diseases.
- You may have problems with digestion. You can consume almond milk by replacing cow milk because almond milk is a great alternative to that.
- Vitamin E is fairly essential for having healthy skin, hair, and nails. If you need healthy hair and skin and having skin problems and hair fall issues, you can consume almond milk which is full of Vitamin E.
You should always try to avoid almond milk found in stores. The reason is using different chemicals, harmful preservatives, and additives which seriously damage health. So, decide yourself.
How To Make Almond Milk With A Juicer
Equipment and ingredients that you need:
A slow juicer, nut milk bag, 4 cups filtered water, and 1 cup almonds.
1. Most food lovers become excited to create their own nut milk and make the process really complicated by using different tools and machines. But making almond milk is really simple. All they need is a juicer.
But what is the best juicer for Almond milk? You need to use any cold press juicer or masticating juicer. These types of juicers help to save the most of the nutrients by working slowly.
2. To strain almond milk, you need a nut milk bag. Also, you need a sealed container to store the milk and a quality colander to rinse the almonds. Just follow this almond milk juice recipe to make the beverage within ten minutes.
3. You need to soak the almonds in the sealed container. The juicer can easily process the almonds if they soften up. The phytic acid in nuts can be significantly reduced by soaking and this helps to digest.
4. Use the colander to rinse the almonds thoroughly if the soaking is completed. Add some water to the nuts. How much water should you add? Well, you can add up to 4 cups of water for every single cup of almonds.
5. Then, ladle the almonds into the juicer. Wait until the mixture of almond-water is juiced. You can strain the milk smoothly.
6. You can add extra flavor to the almond milk. Use honey as a natural sweetener. You can also add some vanilla beans and dates or some sea salt. This is a creative process and so get the type of flavor that you love.
7. Now just keep the almond milk in the refrigerator (up to 4 days).
- How much Almonds in Almond milk?
Answer- The top brands who make almond milk only gives 2% of actual nuts. So if you are going to purchase almond milk to fulfill the nutritional benefits of almonds, you won’t be satisfied. So making homemade almond milk is the option to get the most nutrition.
- Is Almond Milk good for liver patients?
Answer: Yes, regular consumption can slow the course of the liver disease.
Must keep in your mind that, you should not put dry almonds in your blender. They are not soft so that it could ruin your juice and blender too.